The application in the first step is simple and time-saving. It takes about 10-15 minutes and does not require a presentation of your solution. You only have to answer a few questions about the eligibility criteria. Please note that the eligibility criteria are knock-out criteria. These are the minimum requirements for a successful qualifying test in order to be admitted to the Challenge.
- Applicant is a natural person or legal entity
- Head office is located in the EU
- At least three full-time employees
- At least one reference project worth at least 25K can be presented
- Products or services have been launched on the energy market, in the field of data analysis or data processing with at least one order in the last two years
- The product or service pays off on at least one mission or has a related topic area
How to apply:
1. open the following link https://portal.beschaffungsportal.de/ui/awardProcedure/01892b1c-76d4-4b7a-8734-4a01b3598c17
2. click on „An Ausschreibung teilnehmen“
3. log in or register
4. confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the link you received by e-mail
5. complete your registration by entering your company and contact details
6. click on “ Aktuelle Bekanntmachung“ or enter „Gewobag – Innovation Challenge 2023“ in the search field
7. click on the search result and then on „An Ausschreibung teilnehmen2
8. click on „Ja- teilnehmen“
9. go to the tab „Unterlagen”
10. download all files from the section „Vertragsunterlagen“ incl. all files in the section „Nachschreiben”
11. fill in the following two files
a. Bewertung Eignung – Inno Challenge 2023 NEU 12.07.2023“ (not Bewertung Eignung – Inno Challenge 2023)
b. Teilnahmeantrag – Innovation Challenge 2023
12. switch to the tab „Teilnahmeanträge“ and upload the two files under „Ihre Anlagen”
13. Click on „Unterschreiben“ in the section Teilnahmeantrag
14. sign either in text form or with a digital signature
15. Then click on the box „Abgeben“ in the section Teilnahmeantrag.
16. When the popup “Teilnahmeantrag abgegeben” appears, you have done everything correctly!
Please note that the application deadline is 07.08.2023 at 10:00. Make sure you submit your application in time to not miss your chance to participate in the Innovation Challenge. Late submission will automatically disqualify you.
Important note about the application:
Unfortunately, we have to correct an answer to your question from the Meet Up.
Is a multiple application once with my company and once together with a partner permitted?
No, multiple applications for the same mission are not permitted for reasons of public procurement law. A bidder may either apply individually or submit a joint application with one or more other applicants for a mission. This does not apply if the two applications are for different missions.
After submitting your application, you will receive feedback by 11.08.2023 as to whether your eligibility check was successful. There is no maximum number of participants who can pass the aptitude test. All applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be admitted to the next stage.
In addition, we would like to point out that the Innovation Challenge is a call for tender that is handled via an award portal. Since the opening of the award portal, we are in the tendering process and the principle of equal treatment of all participants applies. If you have any questions, please feel free to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. The answers will be made available to all participants via the award platform in order to comply with the principle of equal treatment. Answering questions by telephone is not permitted during the aptitude test.
If you are successful in the eligibility check, you will be asked to submit your presentations on your solutions by 11.08.2023 (you will receive separate information on this). After you have submitted your presentations on your solutions, the top 20 will be selected. From this point on, it is possible and desired that you talk to our contact persons about your solutions in detail in order to discuss how they can best be implemented by us, Gewobag, or GBG Mannheim.